Withdrawn From Sale 18/6/2018
Did you know? The Last Tucker Coffee / Tea Shop, Art Gallery, Bed & Breakfast is reopened after this years Wet.
Tony & Trish , The current owners, wish to sell and wind down .
However will stay on and support the new owner/s to establish. Then, they intend to concentrate on their pottery interests as well as travel.
The property is 64 Stuart Highway Adelaide River NT 0846 (Lot 93 Town of Adelaide River)
- Delightful B&B in a Rustic Sidney Williams Steel Building, providing your own accommodation.
- Highway Frontage virtually at the Junction of the Daly River turnoff and Stuart Highway.
- The Building is a sturdy Sidney Williams Steel Building. ( The Sidney Williams hut – is a perfect example of buildings during the military activities in the Territory during World War II. ) Built Strong and To Last!!!
- The Art Gallery stays and goes with the property/ Business.
- Comes Fully furnished WIWO Inventory available at the inspection.
- Option. Available to the purchaser is the first right to purchase the adjoining Property (Lot 94 Town of Adelaide River) at current market value.
- A comprehensive overview is currently being Prepared..
- also a Kia 2017 Picanto Hatchback motor vehicle.
- Call Barbara on 0418857982 or David on 0418844011 to discuss further.
Inspections by appointment please.
Full details currently being prepared, call us or email, it will be on the web Next week!!!