COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS BEST 295 POWER ROAD, MCMINNS LAGOON
Located in the popular rural area of Humpty Doo, very close to the Humpty Doo Shopping Village, only 7±kms minutes from the two Coolalinga Shopping Centres, 16± km from Palmerston and only 40 radial kilometres from Darwin City.
Features include …
- 5 acres with some native bush land, established garden with irrigation system, equipped bore and a well.
- Four bedroom Logan home (main bedroom with ensuite), spacious living, dining and kitchen areas. Heaps of bench space and storage in the kitchen. Split system air-conditioning, wall mounted air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms. Internal laundry. Front and rear outdoor entertaining areas/verandahs and Spa.
- The home was built in 1983, with renovations undertaken in 2017.
- Substantial under cover car parking for 4 cars.
- 60± square metre open sided shed/canopy, 16± square metre storage shed with concrete floor, chook house, two, 6± metre containers under cover and small shed covering the well.
- Plant & Equipment included in the sale includes but not limited to Cox Stockman ride-on-mower, Kincrome agricultural spray pack and Lightburn concrete mixer.
And much more!!! E & O E
* The owners will be leaving the Territory once their property is sold
* The home is being sold unfurnished, however there is an opportunity of purchasing some of the furniture at an agreed price.
Phone David and Barbara Loveridge to discuss further and arrange for your inspection. Inspections by appointment only. (24 hours notice required).
295 POWER ROAD, MCMINNS LAGOON
PRICE RANGE $610K – $625K
(A current Valuation Report is available following an inspection.)