🏡 21 Killuppa Crescent, Leanyer A Delightful family home in Leanyer – Darwin
Enjoy an active family lifestyle in this large elevated home with expansive alfresco living and renovated interiors,
ideally located close to schools, shops and Leanyer Water Park.
– Expansive entertainers private balcony with all weather stair access
– Fully fenced swimming pool and paved area
– Separate light-filled living and dining areas set either side of the central updated kitchen
– Louvre windows capture tropical breezes and leafy parkland views
– Well-presented kitchen features breakfast bar to the dining area
– Renovated modern bathroom features a bath and separate toilet
– Elegant polished hardwood floors, plus air conditioning throughout
– Large lawn and mature tropical gardens in the beautiful backyard
– Large shed and storeroom
– Undercover parking for two cars
Enter via external staircase onto the front balcony and into the open-plan, light-filled living room.Large lawn area encompassing the pool and surrounded by lush, established tropical gardens that create a privacy border in the generous backyard.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure a luxurious family lifestyle with plenty of room to move.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,760
Year Built: 1981
Area Under Title: 800 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendor’s Conveyancer: Lawlab Conveyancing
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: NIl
(Licensed Business & Marine Brokers, Real Estate Agents & Auctioneers)
“The Retreat”, 105 Pheasant Drive, McMinns Lagoon.
P O Box 38421 WINNELLIE DARWIN NT 0821
Phone:…08 89844011 Fax:… (08) 89844954